Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My 40 Day "Purpose Driven Life" Challenge by Christina Benjamin

Today is the 3rd day of my challenge. I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. Over the last two days I was able to really think about my life and what really is my purpose. Just asking myself the most basic questions like "what was I put on this earth for? That's its no accident I was put on here" God had just in mind what plans He had for me and already established my purpose before the foundations of this earth. So today Chapter 3, talked about what's driving your life. I was able to really able to soak up a couple key points. Such as without a purpose, life is motion without meaning, activity without direction, and events without reasons. I figure why waste valueable time. Also there is a very big difference between activity and productivity. You can be busy without a purpose, but what's the point? I mean how many times do we just waste time packing in so much in a day. That we can't fully complete the tasks we set out to do. I know I really faced that problem. I constantly bite off more than I can chew. Then I get frustrated because initially I may have thought " Well the more things I can fit in a day makes for more a productive day. But by the end of the day sometimes little was really accomplished but frustration and feeling overwhelmed. But I can only imagine if I worked on one thing at a time and mastered that one thing. It would pay off for the rest my life. But to know what that purpose is God has to show me and that's why I can seeking Him daily. Cause I don't have anymore time to waste. Time is something I just can't get back! Think about it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment